Thursday, February 24, 2011

Blondie

DebbieHarryF_72dpilighter2_550px
Hangin' on the Telephone - Debbie Harry

I've been updating my website, trying to make the thing more functional. Hence no more flash. sorry flash! It's not that I have anything against you... it's just. everyone else does?

Above is a little illustration for the contact section. I ask you, who would make a better mascot for the telephone then 80's new wave icon Debbie Harry? No one. not one person or thing. With at least 2 hits based around telephone calls, she's got everyone beat. I'm looking at you Tommy Tutone.

2 comments:

  1. Love your illustrations.
    Do you draw your illustrations using eg. pencil on paper or do you use a graphics pad?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda. Thanks for the compliment and question.

    I use pencil mostly. Sometimes I use the tablet to fill in spots. In this particular image I made the drawing and then worked some color into it using a brush in photoshop. Sometimes I just like the combo.

    ReplyDelete